Monday 19 December 2011

My Birthday!!!!! =DDD

Hmmmm......i had celebrated my 17th birthday with my "noobie" friends XD in bintulu......we had celebrated it in chicken buffet , pizza hut and AFTER 3 (  VERY VERY VERY BUSY =P ) and we had a lot of fun huhu....
Although i received the gifts from my friends after my birthday, but i appreciated the most wonderful and warm gifts ^-^ 
Okay here are some pictures.....

My Birthday Cake =)


Birthday Gifts!!!!!! NICE haha XD

"Handsome Zai"  XP

Ummm.....the pic with one of my friends =)
有点尴尬 when taking this photo haha

“榴莲哥“ wakakaka his hair really so "up" that night haha

ICE CREAM WITH CORN FLAKES!!! YUMMMMYYY~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ya 没有拍到另一个朋友的照片,因为她 “害羞” 吧!!!! haha XD ~~~~ KIDDING =P






4 comments: