Tuesday 13 December 2011

Extremely Busy Holidays~~~

Ummmmm after SPM , everyone is meeting the most wonderful and damn killing boring holidays haha......but for me, i have an extremely busy holidays >.<
Just after SPM, i had to rush to Miri to help my uncle at his mini market >>> "FAMILY CHOICE MINI MARKET" ( without any promotion =DDDDDD )
I worked as a cashier, a cleaner and a retail merchandiser like 3 in 1 nescafe coffee XD ......Oh ya i was also a "golf player" to hit the "GOLF BALL" into the holes to complete the tournament every morning .
Last several days, i was tried to be a "jukebox" at my work place to sing the christmas songs to entertain the customers wakaka.
I think the customers will escape from the market after buying their things =P
Okay that's all....SLEEPING TIME~~~


3 comments:

  1. haihh.. your holiday is much much meaningful than mine.. ahahha... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya kahr haha go do part time job XD can earn moneney $$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. XD i wish too but i think my mum does not like if i go do part time job...

    ReplyDelete